I find it hard to believe that it is February and I am still on the fence about whether or not I am staying or going as a troop leader. I am happy to continue if that is what my daughter wants. Depending on which way the wind blows, that is what her answer is. Sometimes it is yes and sometimes it is no.
She will have to make a decision by April. If I have to disband the troop, I will need time to do do it. If we continue, I will need to see who wants to stay. I believe that several of my girls want to continue with Girl Scouts, but we will do it in a much more modified fashion. More details on that when my final decision is made. I was given some good ideas in this blog post from the fall.
As a person who likes to be prepared (and as a woman who juggles way too much in her life!), I already did the research I needed for a Junior to Cadette bridging ceremony.
If you have already done this bridging ceremony, please share your ideas with us!